Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Ajax loader page

Ajax loader page

=?Utf-8?B?S2Fp?=

Hi all,

while checking another link I found http://www.ajaxload.info/ with some AJAX
loader images. Unfortunately I did not find any examples how to implement
this. When a user clicks on a 'save'-link I would like to display such an
image until save is complete. Is there any example? Even google did not help
me or I use the wrong search terms...

bruce barker

they are just gifs. you display them when you make an ajax call. they
will not work with a standard postback as animated gifs do not run
during a browser postback.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)