Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DDDVD sale again

DDDVD sale again

Justin

Looks like the Deepdiscount.com sale is on again
20% off with coupon codes
DVDTALK
SUPERSALE
PRICESEARCH

And many others I am sure.

Stan Brown

Fri, 01 Jun 2007 08:45:36 -0500 from Justin <(E-Mail Removed)>:

> Looks like the Deepdiscount.com sale is on again
> 20% off with coupon codes
> DVDTALK
> SUPERSALE
> PRICESEARCH
>
> And many others I am sure.

And as usual they keep spamming my mailbox.

Folks, don't buy anything from them. Even if you set your preferences
for no mail, you'll get spam more than once a week FOR LIFE.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/

dgates

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 20:44:55 -0400, Stan Brown
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Fri, 01 Jun 2007 08:45:36 -0500 from Justin <(E-Mail Removed)>:
>>
>> Looks like the Deepdiscount.com sale is on again
>> 20% off with coupon codes
>> DVDTALK
>> SUPERSALE
>> PRICESEARCH
>>
>> And many others I am sure.

>And as usual they keep spamming my mailbox.
>
>Folks, don't buy anything from them. Even if you set your preferences
>for no mail, you'll get spam more than once a week FOR LIFE.

Darn, I hope not. I just picked up Videodrome and Existenz for $6
each, minus the 20% with that code, and free shipping.

We'll see if I pay for it in future spam hassles!

JackShephard

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 18:34:47 -0700, dgates <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 20:44:55 -0400, Stan Brown
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Fri, 01 Jun 2007 08:45:36 -0500 from Justin <(E-Mail Removed)>:
>>>
>>> Looks like the Deepdiscount.com sale is on again
>>> 20% off with coupon codes
>>> DVDTALK
>>> SUPERSALE
>>> PRICESEARCH
>>>
>>> And many others I am sure.

>>And as usual they keep spamming my mailbox.
>>
>>Folks, don't buy anything from them. Even if you set your preferences
>>for no mail, you'll get spam more than once a week FOR LIFE.

>Darn, I hope not. I just picked up Videodrome and Existenz for $6
>each, minus the 20% with that code, and free shipping.
>
>We'll see if I pay for it in future spam hassles!

EVERY purchase you make from them will be tied to that stupid cash back
bait and switch crap they ALWAYS offer, even if you opt out. You may
even receive snail mail spam. I have been getting "checks" for $10 that
have join stipulations for cashing it. And they wonder why angered folks
find their way into office buildings, looking for company heads.

David Z

"JackShephard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 18:34:47 -0700, dgates <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 20:44:55 -0400, Stan Brown
>><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>And as usual they keep spamming my mailbox.
>>>
>>>Folks, don't buy anything from them. Even if you set your preferences
>>>for no mail, you'll get spam more than once a week FOR LIFE.

>>Darn, I hope not. I just picked up Videodrome and Existenz for $6
>>each, minus the 20% with that code, and free shipping.
>>
>>We'll see if I pay for it in future spam hassles!

> EVERY purchase you make from them will be tied to that stupid cash back
> bait and switch crap they ALWAYS offer, even if you opt out. You may
> even receive snail mail spam. I have been getting "checks" for $10 that

It would be awfully expensive for them to snail mail spam me here in
Australia...

Stan Brown

Fri, 01 Jun 2007 18:45:27 -0700 from JackShephard
<(E-Mail Removed)>:

> >On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 20:44:55 -0400, Stan Brown
> ><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >>And as usual they keep spamming my mailbox.
> >>
> >>Folks, don't buy anything from them. Even if you set your preferences
> >>for no mail, you'll get spam more than once a week FOR LIFE.

> EVERY purchase you make from them will be tied to that stupid cash back
> bait and switch crap they ALWAYS offer, even if you opt out. You may
> even receive snail mail spam. I have been getting "checks" for $10 that
> have join stipulations for cashing it.

I forgot about that -- they're snail-mail spamming me, too, with that
"Great Fun" nonsense you allude to.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/

SoHillsGuy

On Jun 1, 9:34 pm, dgates <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 20:44:55 -0400, Stan Brown
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >Fri, 01 Jun 2007 08:45:36 -0500 from Justin <(E-Mail Removed)>:

> >> Looks like the Deepdiscount.com sale is on again
> >> 20% off with coupon codes
> >> DVDTALK
> >> SUPERSALE
> >> PRICESEARCH

> >> And many others I am sure.

> >And as usual they keep spamming my mailbox.

> >Folks, don't buy anything from them. Even if you set your preferences
> >for no mail, you'll get spam more than once a week FOR LIFE.

I don't know....I'm a frequent DDD shopper, and I get about one email
every two weeks, and have never received snail mail from them. But
then again, I get similar email from lots of merchants I deal with.

Geez....is hitting the delete button on an unwanted piece of email
really that annoying? Frankly, I'll take the savings and hit the
delete button later.

Aaron J. Bossig

SoHillsGuy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1180799014.176004.15860
@h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

> I don't know....I'm a frequent DDD shopper, and I get about one email
> every two weeks, and have never received snail mail from them. But
> then again, I get similar email from lots of merchants I deal with.
>
> Geez....is hitting the delete button on an unwanted piece of email
> really that annoying? Frankly, I'll take the savings and hit the
> delete button later.

I hate spam with a passion. I've had his e-mail address for 12 years,
so I'm on every kook mailing list there is. That said, hey, at least
I can get cheap DVDs out of it, instead of just a headache. I don't even
remember seeing any DDDVD spam-- maybe my filter is taking care of it?

As for snail mail spam... well, there's a trashcan right by my mailbox.
If I don't want your mail, it never even makes it in my house.

--

Aaron J. Bossig

http://www.GodsLabRat.com

Stan Brown

Sat, 02 Jun 2007 08:43:34 -0700 from SoHillsGuy
<(E-Mail Removed)>:
> Geez....is hitting the delete button on an unwanted piece of email
> really that annoying?

Is that a serious question?

If you don't know by now what's wrong with spam, it's pointless to
try to tell you.

While you may be a customer and may have chosen to receive their
emails, I am not, and I did not. (Even when I was a customer, I had
checked "no mail" in my preferences, but they ignored that, as they
ignore emails to customer service.)

http://OakRoadSystems.com/

Justin

Stan Brown wrote on [Sat, 2 Jun 2007 13:09:58 -0400]:
> Sat, 02 Jun 2007 08:43:34 -0700 from SoHillsGuy
> <(E-Mail Removed)>:
>> Geez....is hitting the delete button on an unwanted piece of email
>> really that annoying?

> Is that a serious question?
>
> If you don't know by now what's wrong with spam, it's pointless to
> try to tell you.
>
> While you may be a customer and may have chosen to receive their
> emails, I am not, and I did not. (Even when I was a customer, I had
> checked "no mail" in my preferences, but they ignored that, as they
> ignore emails to customer service.)

That's odd, I am a customer, I select yes mail, and I don't get any.

DDDVD Sale Justin DVD Video 7 11-12-2005 04:26 PM
dddvd sale looker@lookertomorrowneverdie.se DVD Video 2 02-15-2005 11:35 PM
DDDVD sale Justin DVD Video 0 06-18-2004 06:52 PM
DDDVD - preorder vs. currently not in stock Video Flyer DVD Video 4 05-22-2004 03:53 PM
DDDVD comes through, as usual Justin DVD Video 1 01-14-2004 05:48 AM

Advertisments