Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Making Resizable Images

Making Resizable Images

aak

Hi,

I am working on a simple HTML layout for my site,
and i want that layout should be Resizable for diffrent resolutions,
and which should be done using background images.
How Can I Do That Layout With An Open Envelope Of Email Image.

I have done enough googling , found good results with tables,
but i am looking for a design with div's .

Any help or URL's ....??

Thank You !
Please Give Me Any Sugestions.................................

Bergamot

aak wrote:

> i want that layout should be Resizable for diffrent resolutions,
> and which should be done using background images.

If you mean that the background image should resize to fit the available
window space, you're out of luck. You can resize foreground images, not
backgrounds.

> I have done enough googling , found good results with tables,

For example? I want to see what effect you're really going for.

--
Berg

rf

"aak" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi,
>
> I am working on a simple HTML layout for my site,
> and i want that layout should be Resizable for diffrent resolutions,

What you really mean is "resizable for different browser window dimensions".
So called "screen resolution" is not relevant.

> and which should be done using background images.

As Bergamot says, nope.

> How Can I Do That Layout With An Open Envelope Of Email Image.

Your caps key is broken. And what has email to do with this? In any case
emails are not usually sent in envelopes, open or closed
Hmmm, google groups. Figures.

> I have done enough googling , found good results with tables,

Please provide some URLs to "good results with tables". I'd be interested.

--
Richard.