Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Excellent Resource

Excellent Resource

Stella

Marvelous material is available on Developing Windows based
applications with Visual Basic.Net including assemblies, configuring
your application, resources providing in depth knowledge.

http://it-techexperts.com/MCSD/MCSD02.asp

kpg

Stellllllla!

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns99426B5A29419ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...

> Stellllllla!

Where's the butter?

Consultant

i see you got your groove back, you go girl

"Stella" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Marvelous material is available on Developing Windows based
> applications with Visual Basic.Net including assemblies, configuring
> your application, resources providing in depth knowledge.
>
> http://it-techexperts.com/MCSD/MCSD02.asp

kpg

"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:e$2EfOGpHHA.4424
@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns99426B5A29419ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>>
>> Stellllllla!

> Where's the butter?

I have no Desire to respond to that.

Heck, I don't even understand it.

kp "I have, BTW, riden on a street car many times." g.

MCSD-An Excellent Resource Jeff MCSD 1 03-14-2007 02:15 PM
MCSD-An Excellent Resource Jeff ASP .Net 1 03-14-2007 12:29 PM
MCSD-An Excellent Resource Jeff Microsoft Certification 0 03-14-2007 11:56 AM
Excellent Software Testing Resource hubo Java 2 02-12-2007 02:00 PM
Excellent Software Testing Resource hubo Java 0 02-12-2007 10:31 AM

Advertisments