Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > pages not up-to-date

pages not up-to-date

hannes

hello people,

I'm experiencing a problem while making a website. It seems my links
link to cached pages.

when i press refresh / f5 the data is correct..

how can i ensure my visitors get realtime information? how can i force
a refresh?

thanks for your help

Hannes

Andy Dingley

On 1 Jun, 10:51, hannes <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I'm experiencing a problem while making a website. It seems my links
> link to cached pages.

Then fix the cached pages. This is a problem that needs to be solved
_there_, not on the page that links to them.

If these are your pages, then please tell us the URL and we'll see
what we can see. You'll have to check that the server is sending
appropriate headers so they aren't incorrectly cached. They usually do
this correctly by themselves, so I wouldn't guess what's wrong without
seeing it first.