Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: No More Working Out

OT: No More Working Out

Rowdy Yates

Weight Could Be Over for Miracle Diet Pill
http://www.technewsworld.com/story/38017.html

the side effects are:" depression, anxiety, irritability". i am like that
all the time anyway. at least there is no diarrhea.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

TechGeekPro

On Nov 10, 2004 at 11:21pm "Rowdy Yates" blathered:

> the side effects are:" depression, anxiety, irritability". i am like that
> all the time anyway. at least there is no diarrhea.

http://techgeekpro.mcngp.com/e-trade-nozulla.mov

($2.00 to Neil)

--
TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

nerd32768

> On Nov 10, 2004 at 11:21pm "Rowdy Yates" blathered:
>
> > the side effects are:" depression, anxiety, irritability". i am like

that
> > all the time anyway. at least there is no diarrhea.

> http://techgeekpro.mcngp.com/e-trade-nozulla.mov
>
> ($2.00 to Neil)
>
> --
> TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
> MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
> This post may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

when do the rest of us get our subdomains on the 5|_||-`3R
53<R37 website?

=meanoldman=

When you pay $200 to become and MCNGP 1337 member. It's still cheaper than
getting an MCSE and microsoft doesn't give out subdomains for that!

"nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%236XIxs%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Nov 10, 2004 at 11:21pm "Rowdy Yates" blathered:
>>
>> > the side effects are:" depression, anxiety, irritability". i am like

> that
>> > all the time anyway. at least there is no diarrhea.

>> http://techgeekpro.mcngp.com/e-trade-nozulla.mov
>>
>> ($2.00 to Neil)
>>
>> --
>> TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
>> MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
>> This post may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

> when do the rest of us get our subdomains on the 5|_||-`3R
> 53<R37 website?

Ken Briscoe

In news:Xns959E8245ACFDtgp@127.0.0.1,
TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> rambled:

> On Nov 10, 2004 at 11:21pm "Rowdy Yates" blathered:
>
>> the side effects are:" depression, anxiety, irritability". i am like
>> that all the time anyway. at least there is no diarrhea.

> http://techgeekpro.mcngp.com/e-trade-nozulla.mov
>
> ($2.00 to Neil)

Nice subdomain. Where's mine?

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

TechGeekPro

On Nov 11, 2004 at 7:37am "nerd32768" blathered:

> when do the rest of us get our subdomains on the 5|_||-`3R
> 53<R37 website?

When the rest of you start paying for hosting.

--
TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
This post may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

TechGeekPro

On Nov 11, 2004 at 9:07am "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

> Where's mine?

So Ken, you're out, you're free, you're rehabilitated, what's next? What's
new? You got the money you owe us, M0THER ****3R????!!!!!

--
TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
This post may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

Neil

incase you missed it TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> said in

> ($2.00 to Neil)

American? Where were you 6 months ago when that was worth something up
here...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

nerd32768

> When you pay $200 to become and MCNGP 1337 member. It's still cheaper
than
> getting an MCSE and microsoft doesn't give out subdomains for that!

Me already is an MCNGP 1337 member

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

nerd32768 wrote:
>> When you pay $200 to become and MCNGP 1337 member. It's still
>> cheaper than getting an MCSE and microsoft doesn't give out
>> subdomains for that!

> Me already is an MCNGP 1337 member

And your check bounced.