Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > scraping content from iframe

scraping content from iframe

pb

Hi,

I have as asp.net 2 web page that has an iframe. The content of this
frame is a 2nd web page that contains a load of javascript. You play
around with this 2nd web page to define certain things.

What I need to do is to somehow scan the content of this embedded web
page to extract data settings that can then be used in the code behind
the ASP page. Is this possible, and if so, any pointers please on
where to start.

Cheers,

Pb

alex