Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > PDA based free training for windows mcse admin

PDA based free training for windows mcse admin

hotlava1

hot lava software is offering free pda based training course for
windows nt admin and config
http://hotlavasoftware.com/index.php?cPath=16
they also have other free modules for your palm and pocket pc plus 50
courses for mcse ccna and a+

Rowdy Yates

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)-spam.invalid (hotlava1) wrote in
news:4192cf4a$(E-Mail Removed):

> hot lava software is offering free pda based training course for
> windows nt admin and config
> http://hotlavasoftware.com/index.php?cPath=16
> they also have other free modules for your palm and pocket pc plus 50
> courses for mcse ccna and a+

birdy nam!

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39