Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > vista spider solitaire

vista spider solitaire

=?Utf-8?B?c3VlOTI1?=

The instructions for this game say to close game and click save if I want to
play the same game later. That worked for XP but not vista. How do you save
a spider solitaire game in vista?

John R

"sue925" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The instructions for this game say to close game and click save if I want
> play the same game later. That worked for XP but not vista. How do you
> save
> a spider solitaire game in vista?

Try Microsoft.public.games

John R