Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > new microsoft error processing message

new microsoft error processing message

flybywire

has anyone got a solution to the latest MS offering please

Exception Processing Message
cooooo13 Parameters 75b6bf9c 4 75b6bf9c

has happened since I loaded HP Photosmart Premier software which demands MS
Net

MS net has advised me to upgrade with the latest net service pack , oh and
guess what it is irreversible

so whenever i go into real player I get the above message

loads of people are suffering with it if you google the message

cumon does anyone know what to do with it

cheers

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"flybywire" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>has anyone got a solution to the latest MS offering please
>

>Exception Processing Message
>cooooo13 Parameters 75b6bf9c 4 75b6bf9c

Right Click on "my computer" > Properties > Advanced > performance
settings > Data execution prevention (DEP) tab.

See if your program is listed and select it, add it if not - might
work.

It's possible to find the cause of the error using Process Explorer.
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sys...ssmonitor.mspx

--

http://nynerd.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/ohsnap.gif

flybywire

ta for the reply

nothing in dep

tried process explorer

I feel the results may be beyond my amateur skills

regards

Nike

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "flybywire" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>has anyone got a solution to the latest MS offering please
>>

>>Exception Processing Message
>>cooooo13 Parameters 75b6bf9c 4 75b6bf9c

> Right Click on "my computer" > Properties > Advanced > performance
> settings > Data execution prevention (DEP) tab.
>
> See if your program is listed and select it, add it if not - might
> work.
>
> It's possible to find the cause of the error using Process Explorer.
> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sys...ssmonitor.mspx
>
> --
>
> http://nynerd.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/ohsnap.gif

pcbutts1

Well then follow their advice. Upgrade to the latest .net service pack.

"flybywire" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:CnG7i.6140$(E-Mail Removed)...
> has anyone got a solution to the latest MS offering please
>

> Exception Processing Message
> cooooo13 Parameters 75b6bf9c 4 75b6bf9c
>
> has happened since I loaded HP Photosmart Premier software which demands
> MS Net
>
> MS net has advised me to upgrade with the latest net service pack , oh and
> guess what it is irreversible
>
> so whenever i go into real player I get the above message
>
> loads of people are suffering with it if you google the message
>

> cumon does anyone know what to do with it
>
> cheers

flybywire

yes but i did and that's when all went pearshaped with he blasted message

news:f3ngn5$3ua$(E-Mail Removed)...