Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 070-284 details

070-284 details

=?Utf-8?B?bWF0dGg=?=

Anybody taken this or know the number of questions, passing score, and if its
interractive like the 290 and 291 tests were?
Thanks

Rowdy Yates

"=?Utf-8?B?bWF0dGg=?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Anybody taken this or know the number of questions, passing score, and
> if its interractive like the 290 and 291 tests were?
> Thanks

that's easy.

291
- 290
-----
1

the total number of questions on this exam is 1.

RY

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> the total number of questions on this exam is 1.

Furrfu!

I thought that 1 was the minimum passing score

JaR

Rowdy Yates

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns959CAC2FE39D7plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox &
> opined:
>
>> the total number of questions on this exam is 1.

> Furrfu!
>
> I thought that 1 was the minimum passing score
>
> JaR

noooooo......!!!!!!!!!

you try to confuse!!!!!!!!!!

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

=?Utf-8?B?YW50aS1ub25zZW5zZQ==?=

30 questions
700 pass
not like 290 or 291, pretty much like 294
had better to understand AD and Exchange

"matth" wrote:

> Anybody taken this or know the number of questions, passing score, > and if its interractive like the 290 and 291 tests were?
> Thanks

Rowdy Yates

"=?Utf-8?B?YW50aS1ub25zZW5zZQ==?="
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> 30 questions
> 700 pass
> not like 290 or 291, pretty much like 294
> had better to understand AD and Exchange
>

> "matth" wrote:
>
>> Anybody taken this or know the number of questions, passing score, >
>> and if its interractive like the 290 and 291 tests were? Thanks

bah.. you gave away the "sekrit" without making him use the magic word.
"google"

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

TechGeekPro

On Nov 10, 2004 at 6:19am "Rowdy Yates" blathered:

> "sekrit"

S3kr1t.

--
TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

=?Utf-8?B?bWF0dGg=?=

Thanks for the non idiot answer. BTW, you try to google this, I did and this
test showed little info out there. 30?'s dang. Little room for margin on
this one.

I have not taken 294 yet, so your saying know the stuff and its likely
mostly going to be multiple choice with scenario based ?'s.
Thanmks