Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > [OT]Regardless of your politics...

[OT]Regardless of your politics...

JaR

....Ya gotta love a truly great rant.

http://f**kthesouth.com/

JaR
Neutral Thug

>...Ya gotta love a truly great rant.
>
>http://f**kthesouth.com/

the author sounds a bit bitter, is he bitter!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Jtyc

What worries me is the extreme hatred that seems to be coming from
democrats.

kpg

As a Southerner I agree.

Let My People Go!

kp "e pluribus pluribus" g

billyw

i thought it was rather good..
i could level a few of those remarks at my fellow scots.. (assault weapons
aside of course, we dont need a crutch)

news:Xns959C5BFBB1829plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16...
> ...Ya gotta love a truly great rant.
>
> http://f**kthesouth.com/
>
> JaR
> Neutral Thug

TechGeekPro

On Nov 9, 2004 at 12:19pm "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere"
blathered:

>>...Ya gotta love a truly great rant.
>>
>>http://f**kthesouth.com/

> the author sounds a bit bitter, is he bitter!

I think he /is/ bitter.

--
TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

Daniel Wilson

I'm afraid I have a hard time taking seriously someone who can't write a
single sentence without using a four-letter word. He sounds like a kid who
thinks he's all grown-up now that he can talk dirty.

dwilson

news:Xns959C5BFBB1829plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16...
> ...Ya gotta love a truly great rant.
>
> http://f**kthesouth.com/
>
> JaR
> Neutral Thug

Dragon

I wonder if those figures are any true.

news:Xns959C5BFBB1829plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16...
> ...Ya gotta love a truly great rant.
>
> http://f**kthesouth.com/
>
> JaR
> Neutral Thug

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Daniel Wilson climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> I'm afraid I have a hard time taking seriously someone who can't write
> a single sentence without using a four-letter word. He sounds like a
> kid who thinks he's all grown-up now that he can talk dirty.

I'm afraid that I have a hard time taking seriously someone who is so anal
that they can't see the forest because of all the four-lettered trees. I
have an even harder time taking someone seriously that thinks a semi-
humorous rant was ever meant to be taken seriously.

JaR
Serious Thug

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Dragon climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> I wonder if those figures are any true.

Probably.