Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Vista windows installer problem

Vista windows installer problem

R.Soul

It keeps popping up with message
"the feature you are trying to use is on a network that is
unavailable"
"try an alternate path to a folder containing installation package
'status.msi'
I am not trying to install anything and it wont cancel (have to use
task bar)
It even pops up when I try to close my computer down, and stops that.
Tried system restoe but no good still.
Any help would be very welcome thanks.

WhzzKdd

"R.Soul" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> It keeps popping up with message
> "the feature you are trying to use is on a network that is
> unavailable"
> "try an alternate path to a folder containing installation package
> 'status.msi'
> I am not trying to install anything and it wont cancel (have to use
> task bar)
> It even pops up when I try to close my computer down, and stops that.
> Tried system restoe but no good still.
> Any help would be very welcome thanks.

Here's help:
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Win...y/default.mspx