Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Winlogon error

Winlogon error

=?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbA==?=

Hi guys

I have computers running that was loaded with an image of windows xp
proffesional some of the pc's are giving me the problem when i log on it just
logs me off i know that it is the winlogon entry in the registry that goes
missing,my question is that how this is possible and how could i fix this
problem in other words where do i locate this entry in the Registry

Thx
Michael

Theo

Is this in the 64-bit version of Windows?

Michael wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> I have computers running that was loaded with an image of windows xp
> proffesional some of the pc's are giving me the problem when i log on it just
> logs me off i know that it is the winlogon entry in the registry that goes
> missing,my question is that how this is possible and how could i fix this
> problem in other words where do i locate this entry in the Registry
>
> Thx
> Michael
> (E-Mail Removed)

=?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbA==?=