Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > pictures in excel

pictures in excel

=?Utf-8?B?TG9jYWwgODQx?=

We are trying to sort pictures, along w/ the indivs information, in excel.
Sometimes the pictures will not sort or they stack on top of each other. Any
suggestions besides clicking on picture, format, properties, move & size w/
cells?

Theo

Suggestion:

Find the correct forum to address your situation.
microsoft.public.excel is probably a good place to start.
This forum is geared toward the 64-bit operating systems and
not the applications.

Local 841 wrote:
> We are trying to sort pictures, along w/ the indivs information, in excel.
> Sometimes the pictures will not sort or they stack on top of each other. Any
> suggestions besides clicking on picture, format, properties, move & size w/
> cells?

=?Utf-8?B?TG9jYWwgODQx?=

Thanks - I'll try it out.