Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > how to insert database values into a pdf

how to insert database values into a pdf

sarellaravi@gmail.com

hi to all.
just help me out in solving this problem.
i have a pdf template which contain name,address...etc like fields.
how to insert the values into these fields from the database. In
vb.net and the database is sqlserver.
code behind-vb.net
database-sqlserver
thanks in advance.