Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > who on earth is Yowdy Rates?

who on earth is Yowdy Rates?

tjones

Neil

incase you missed it "tjones" <(E-Mail Removed)> said in news:#

the dyslexic evil twin of Rowdy...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Mike T.

Is this anything like "Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego"?

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI

Neil

incase you missed it "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> said in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

she's over there ---------------->

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Rowdy Yates

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns959976E9C48D4neilmcsegmailcom@
207.46.248.16:

no, the toilets are over there ----------------->

<------------------ carmens on this side.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Rowdy Yates

"tjones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#560AjAxEHA.2572
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

you must surely be dutch! does any of this ring a bell?

http://www.godutch.com/

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Neil

incase you missed it Rowdy Yates
<rowdy_yates_mcngp.remove.yahoo.again.com> said in

> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in

> 207.46.248.16:
>
>> incase you missed it "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> said in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> Is this anything like "Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego"?
>>>

>> she's over there ---------------->
>>

> no, the toilets are over there ----------------->
>
> <------------------ carmens on this side.

lies! She's down there

Neil MCNGP #30

said in news:Xns9599E69345F27rowdyyates2124@207.46.248.16:

> "tjones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#560AjAxEHA.2572
> @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
>

> you must surely be dutch! does any of this ring a bell?
>
> http://www.godutch.com/

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are
intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Rowdy Yates

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns9599E8FCAAD16neilmcsegmailcom@
207.46.248.16:

> incase you missed it Rowdy Yates
> <rowdy_yates_mcngp.remove.yahoo.again.com> said in
>
>> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in

>> 207.46.248.16:
>>
>>> incase you missed it "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> said in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> she's over there ---------------->
>>>

>> no, the toilets are over there ----------------->
>>
>> <------------------ carmens on this side.
>>

> lies! She's down there

by gooly you are right! that is her down there. so that's what was giving
my the giggles.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/