Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Novell Wants Some Publicity

OT: Novell Wants Some Publicity

Rowdy Yates

you guys all heard about Ballmer and his email that blasted linux last
week.

well seems like my favorite little company that could (but fugged it up
major league!) wants a piece of the publicity - so they are gonna send out
their own little email of sorts...

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/index.cfm...view&news=4262

all i can say is, i went to a novell sales pitch seminar and i got to see
the vice president ceo's what not of novell, trend micro and ximian (a
linux developer novell bought last year) in a video address.

may i just say that the VP's of ximian look like outcasts of St. Elmo's
Fire (back when the brat pack were young). i think they just got their
drivers license before they did the video. LOL...

my favorite was the empty cans on Mountain Dew all over their desks as they
showed them hard at work. LOL..

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/