Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Windows XP and Macintosh Wireless Networks

Windows XP and Macintosh Wireless Networks

=?Utf-8?B?RS1Db2Rlcg==?=

If I have Windows XP on a desktop in my classroom, and 23 Mac Book laptops.
Can I setup a workgroup to simply share files? Or do I need to install a
server?