Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > WebVPN and remote admin denial

WebVPN and remote admin denial

ameonthenet@gmail.com

Gents

I have WebVPN configured and operating am able to access virtually
everything except Remote Admininstration on my windows servers. I get
the message below in a page after I type in my Username an d
password to Realm/my domain on the login page.

"The Web Interface for Remote Administration is not available because
of your Internet Explorer security settings."

I did a search on the waeb and this link

https://www.sawstudio.com

shows exactly the same message I get. I have turned down and enabled
all the settings on my Internet Explorer and same results.