Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Goodbye Bush, and good riddance

Goodbye Bush, and good riddance

Paty

You can't be serious, well that f-ing sucks. Think I will
cancel my xmas vacation their now as well. what is going
threw that country's heads. Since the election campaign I
have not heard a good thing about Bush, but I have heard a
lot about his policies and so forth. He's just there to
make as much $$ for himself, his dad, and the company's
they are with. well nothing i say here is going to help
and most seem to stupid to see what that man is doing to
your country. (Since 9/11 he has done more bad for the
country then good, America has never been as hated as it
currently is and reelecting Bush is only going to make
things worse) and yes I know my grammar and spelling
aren't the best

message
>> news:29ef01c4c1a5$36532600$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Can't be serious. When will the results be in (I'm in
>> > Ireland don't no much about how it works)

>> Thursday at the earliest. Basically, bush won the

election, and kerry
>lost.
>> Since kerry lost, he is saying that not enough

registered voters in ohio
>> voted, so he is going to file lawsuits. There are over

2000 democratic
>> lawyers that have traveled to ohio, and they are ready

to file lawsuits
>> until they win. On the other hand, bush only has a few

hundred lawyers.

>> Nerd32768
>> "Vote for JaR"
>>

>That's not the case. While it does look like Bush won the

election, they
>still must finish counting the votes in Ohio. It's an

extreme longshot, but
>it's still mathematically possible for Kerry to win

Ohio's popular vote.
>This would translate into all of Ohio's electoral votes,

giving him a lead
>over Bush. There's a difference of approximately 134,000

votes (in favor of
>Bush), but there are about 145,000 provisional and

absentee ballots. Kerry
>would have to take virtually all of those votes, but it's

not mathematically
>over. Both sides have lawyers watching over the vote-

counting process to
>ensure "fairness." We may not know for another 10 days

who has won, due to
>all the provisional ballots.
>
>--
>
>KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
>
>Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
>

>.

Consultant

and what poverty stricken country might you be from?

"Paty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:175801c4c1bd$d4575750$(E-Mail Removed)...
> You can't be serious, well that f-ing sucks. Think I will
> cancel my xmas vacation their now as well. what is going
> threw that country's heads. Since the election campaign I
> have not heard a good thing about Bush, but I have heard a
> lot about his policies and so forth. He's just there to
> make as much $$ for himself, his dad, and the company's
> they are with. well nothing i say here is going to help
> and most seem to stupid to see what that man is doing to
> your country. (Since 9/11 he has done more bad for the
> country then good, America has never been as hated as it
> currently is and reelecting Bush is only going to make
> things worse) and yes I know my grammar and spelling
> aren't the best

Jtyc

> America has never been as hated as it currently is

Yes, I understand that defending yourselves is unpopular with the rest of
the world. Especially you Europe.

*casts line in water, grabs beer*

read my above post, "Can't be serious. When will the
results be in (I'm in Ireland don't no much about how it
works)" now someone as clever as you must have voted for
Bush.

message
>news:175801c4c1bd$d4575750$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> You can't be serious, well that f-ing sucks. Think I

will
>> cancel my xmas vacation their now as well. what is going
>> threw that country's heads. Since the election campaign

>> have not heard a good thing about Bush, but I have

heard a
>> lot about his policies and so forth. He's just there to
>> make as much $$ for himself, his dad, and the company's
>> they are with. well nothing i say here is going to help
>> and most seem to stupid to see what that man is doing to
>> your country. (Since 9/11 he has done more bad for the
>> country then good, America has never been as hated as it
>> currently is and reelecting Bush is only going to make
>> things worse) and yes I know my grammar and spelling
>> aren't the best

Argus

Well what is going on in your head to vote that man in
again "Consultant". I hope all you mcngp arent as thick as
him.

message
>news:175801c4c1bd$d4575750$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> You can't be serious, well that f-ing sucks. Think I

will
>> cancel my xmas vacation their now as well. what is going
>> threw that country's heads. Since the election campaign

>> have not heard a good thing about Bush, but I have

heard a
>> lot about his policies and so forth. He's just there to
>> make as much $$ for himself, his dad, and the company's
>> they are with. well nothing i say here is going to help
>> and most seem to stupid to see what that man is doing to
>> your country. (Since 9/11 he has done more bad for the
>> country then good, America has never been as hated as it
>> currently is and reelecting Bush is only going to make
>> things worse) and yes I know my grammar and spelling
>> aren't the best

Consultant

of course i did

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3b9a01c4c1c0$987ac200$(E-Mail Removed)...
> read my above post, "Can't be serious. When will the
> results be in (I'm in Ireland don't no much about how it
> works)" now someone as clever as you must have voted for
> Bush.

Consultant

what is going on in your head to support kerry?

"Argus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:176b01c4c1c1$03e8bdd0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Well what is going on in your head to vote that man in
> again "Consultant". I hope all you mcngp arent as thick as
> him.

and p.s. Ireland is curently one of the richest nations
(far from 3rd world), I'm originaly not from here but,
before taking on the Euro the irish pund was wroth about
1.70 us $$. And the country is currently letting the us
use a airdase here for use in the war, maybe you should
have a look your great grabddad is proberly irish

Argus

Dont support him as such, just wanted to see Bush out and
never have to listen to that name again. but hay sht
happens

in

>> in

over

ready

few

>> the

votes,

134,000

>> it's

>>>.
>>>

>.

Jtyc

> *casts line in water, grabs beer*

And that goodness we don't have to worry about some indecisive person being
elected to office. Now I know our country will be safe.

*tugs line gently, takes sip of his beer*