Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Goodbye Bush, and good riddance

Goodbye Bush, and good riddance

Keyboard Cowboy

Just some more than others

besides... it's tradition for other members to feed off
the frenzy during a troll attack.

myself and I dont need
>> the support of packs or gangs or the Bush bashers in

this newsgroup to
>> express my views.. although this isnt the place.
>>
>> .
>>

>> "Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> "Keyboard Cowboy"

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>> message news:41d901c4c290$6153fd70$(E-Mail Removed)...

is.

you

Take

the

MCNGPs. I

places.

>>> Well said Cowboy.
>>>

>.

Keyboard Cowboy

>@fe37.usenetserver.com:
>
>> Sorry satin worshiper.

>yes I love satin..so smooth...
>
>--

lol, nice

Jtyc

> doesn't matter so long as they can strike US oil...

There's no oil there. It's all in Canada.

You're going down.

Neil

incase you missed it "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> said
in news:#(E-Mail Removed):

>> doesn't matter so long as they can strike US oil...

> There's no oil there. It's all in Canada.
>

> You're going down.

you think our oil is yours, which still means we're a North Korean
target. just like Iraq...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Rowdy Yates

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in
news:Xns9597E3A9A1595neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6:

> incase you missed it "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com>
> said in news:#(E-Mail Removed):
>
>>> doesn't matter so long as they can strike US oil...

>> There's no oil there. It's all in Canada.
>>

>> You're going down.
>>

> you think our oil is yours, which still means we're a North Korean
> target. just like Iraq...

*rowdy is still stuck in nanavut waitin' for some eskimo pu$$y to come his
way"

http://tinyurl.com/6zeos

hey neil, buddy. want some seal?

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Neil

incase you missed it Rowdy Yates
<rowdy_yates_mcngp.remove.yahoo.again.com> said in

> http://tinyurl.com/6zeos
>
> hey neil, buddy. want some seal?

*dat link she is poop*

are you the singer of this song?