Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Goodbye Bush, and good riddance

Goodbye Bush, and good riddance

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Ben wrote:
> and there hasnt been another attack on America since 9-11....

Yes, that's because I tap my left foot three times every night before going
to sleep. It's worked so far. Just hope I don't forget.

Consultant

no, kerry didn't get elected because he was not the right candidate and his
daughters are ass ugly

"Rowdy Yates" <rowdy_yates_mcngp.remove.yahoo.again.com> wrote in message
news:Xns9596C14672D0Drowdyyates2124@207.46.248.16. ..
>i think Kerry didn;t get elected because he is a Democrat and the
> American people haven't forgiven the Democrats for Clinton being such a
> sex maniac while in office.
>
> maybe next time...
>
> "Argus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:337501c4c1c3
> $b502ce60$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Dont support him as such, just wanted to see Bush out and
>> never have to listen to that name again. but hay sht
>> happens

Consultant

who's list?

"=meanoldman=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey now.. Don't start making this an MCNGP things. I think Bush is on of
> the worst presidents in American history.
>
> "Argus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:176b01c4c1c1$03e8bdd0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Well what is going on in your head to vote that man in
>> again "Consultant". I hope all you mcngp arent as thick as
>> him.

Ben

Seems Mr. Frisbee has decided to add much value to the conversation

I am sure you are so perfect that you never had any regrets in life. Perhaps
your ass should be leading this great nation of ours? Care to tell us all
how
many years you have been a public servant? If not you should shut your pie
hole since crying isnt becoming of a real man.

Sure easy to cast stones when its not you in the public eye isnt it Mr
Frisbee.
Then again Im sure your name says it all so well.

The better man has won and regardless of what the liberal, democrats think
or say it aint changing for at least 4 more years.

You probably should read the whole thread before putting in your 2 cents
worth... then again morons never do

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ben wrote:
>> Its simply....
>>
>> Bush has moral values....

> Like never driving a vehicle when you're clearly drunk?
>
> I'd vote for a candidate that had moral values like that.

Ben

Haha..

Only when stupid people start talking politics in a newsgroup thats for
another purpose.

I can waste as much bandwidth as they can

Besides, Im not the sore loser and crying about who is and who isnt our
president now is rather a mute point wouldnt you agree?

Kerry himself at least took his defeat like a man unlike the losers in this
group.

> On Nov 3, 2004 at 11:42pm "Ben" blathered:
>
>> was he that stupid before?? Maybe we're better off without him... or
>> maybe
>> he was having his pullup changed

> Do you find it necessary to be such an assh0le?
>
> --
> TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
> MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
> This post may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

Ben

yipee someone on my side... go get em!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Ben wrote:
> Seems Mr. Frisbee has decided to add much value to the conversation

Why, thank you! I knew I liked some of your posts!

> I am sure you are so perfect that you never had any regrets in life.

You're sure?

> Perhaps your ass should be leading this great nation of ours?

My ass should be leading? It's usually following, unless I walk backwards.

> Care to tell us all how
> many years you have been a public servant?

2.5

> If not you should shut
> your pie hole since crying isnt becoming of a real man.

<sniff>

> Sure easy to cast stones when its not you in the public eye isnt it Mr
> Frisbee.

Yup! Sure is! I'm so glad we agree on this point. I'm starting to really
like you! No, not in *that* way.

> Then again Im sure your name says it all so well.

It does? What does it say so well?

> The better man has won and regardless of what the liberal, democrats
> think or say it aint changing for at least 4 more years.

You're half right.

> You probably should read the whole thread before putting in your 2
> cents worth... then again morons never do

You don't know me very well. I read all threads in this here chat rum. I'm
OC like that.

I generally don't respond to policital posts, but you're just too easy to
pass up.

--
Fris "Won't you be my neighbor?" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

Ben

Whats the range of the best they have? Can they stike US soil?

Think others have a lot more vested interest in their security than we do.
George understands that.

Iraq was a breeding ground for terrorists. Always has been. North Korea
didnt attack us on 9-11 terrorists did. Had it been North Korea, where do
you think we would be right now?

You are correct. There is plenty of info on the net about whats going on in
N Korea. There is also plenty that says how Bush is dealing with the
situation, so dont forget to read that part.

We have vast miliary resources stationed in South Korea. I'd hate to be in
the shoes of the North Koreans should they attempt to harm our soldiers
stationed there.

Its never a good thing when 3rd world countries play with nuclear
technology. Korea is trying its best to get us to buy them off...Clinton
tried that and it didnt work. It amounts to terrorism and I think we know
Bush's idea about terrorism.

"nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Rowdy Yates" <rowdy_yates_mcngp.remove.yahoo.again.com> wrote in message
>> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns9596CB3D0B803neilmcsegmailcom@
>> 207.46.248.16:
>>
>> > incase you missed it Rowdy Yates
>> > <rowdy_yates_mcngp.remove.yahoo.again.com> said in

>> sure.

>> back
>> >>

>> > why not North Korea. after all that could kick off a nuke war...
>> >

>> i don't know. but i think GWB & USA Corp. Inc. can make a lot more $$$ if
>> they stick to bombing the arabs.
>>

>> --
>> Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
>> http://www.mcngp.com/
>> "Shhhh... Do you smell that? I think is't Albanian Goat Smegma!"

> after talking to an expert on the North Korean threat, it seems a lot
> worse
> than iraq ever was.
> 2.5 million trained troops ready at any time
> thousands of tanks
> 60 nuclear submarines
> possibly more than 100 nuclear weapons, with three that have been tested
> you have to learn stuff like that from other places than the news, because
> bush doesn't want people to force him into a north korean war while he is
> in. if you do some deep research, you can find that stuff, but bush never
> admits that we are a big target of North Korea, and that we keep ****ing
> them off

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ben climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> Seems Mr. Frisbee has decided to add much value to the conversation
>
> I am sure you are so perfect that you never had any regrets in life.
> Perhaps your ass should be leading this great nation of ours? Care to
> tell us all how
> many years you have been a public servant? If not you should shut your
> pie hole since crying isnt becoming of a real man.
>
> Sure easy to cast stones when its not you in the public eye isnt it Mr
> Frisbee.
> Then again Im sure your name says it all so well.
>
> The better man has won and regardless of what the liberal, democrats
> think or say it aint changing for at least 4 more years.
>
> You probably should read the whole thread before putting in your 2
> cents worth... then again morons never do

What a fscking dipwad. STFU, you are embarassing me as an American.

JaR

Ben

2.5 huh?

I can only imagine