Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Goodbye Bush, and good riddance

Reply
Thread Tools

Goodbye Bush, and good riddance

 
 
paul
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-02-2004
History will remember you as the worst president, by far.
First president in donkey's years to destroy jobs, isolated America,
stuffed the environment/Kyoto, rewarded the rich,..... bye George.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-03-2004
totaly, down with Bush and his cronies
>-----Original Message-----
>History will remember you as the worst president, by far.
>First president in donkey's years to destroy jobs,

isolated America,
>stuffed the environment/Kyoto, rewarded the rich,.....

bye George.
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Rowdy Yates
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-03-2004
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:28e201c4c17d$2b2738c0
$(E-Mail Removed):

> totaly, down with Bush and his cronies
>>-----Original Message-----
>>History will remember you as the worst president, by far.
>>First president in donkey's years to destroy jobs,

> isolated America,
>>stuffed the environment/Kyoto, rewarded the rich,.....

> bye George.
>>.
>>

>


Looks like GWB won it. oh boy, here we go.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/
"Shhhh... Do you smell that? I think is't Albanian Goat Smegma!"
 
Reply With Quote
 
Paty
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-03-2004
Can't be serious. When will the results be in (I'm in
Ireland don't no much about how it works)
>-----Original Message-----
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

news:28e201c4c17d$2b2738c0
>$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> totaly, down with Bush and his cronies
>>>-----Original Message-----
>>>History will remember you as the worst president, by

far.
>>>First president in donkey's years to destroy jobs,

>> isolated America,
>>>stuffed the environment/Kyoto, rewarded the rich,.....

>> bye George.
>>>.
>>>

>>

>
>Looks like GWB won it. oh boy, here we go.
>
>--
>Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
>http://www.mcngp.com/
>"Shhhh... Do you smell that? I think is't Albanian Goat

Smegma!"
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
nerd32768
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-03-2004

"Paty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:29ef01c4c1a5$36532600$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can't be serious. When will the results be in (I'm in
> Ireland don't no much about how it works)


Thursday at the earliest. Basically, bush won the election, and kerry lost.
Since kerry lost, he is saying that not enough registered voters in ohio
voted, so he is going to file lawsuits. There are over 2000 democratic
lawyers that have traveled to ohio, and they are ready to file lawsuits
until they win. On the other hand, bush only has a few hundred lawyers.

Nerd32768
"Vote for JaR"


 
Reply With Quote
 
=meanoldman=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-03-2004
I only wish. It looks like Bush has won. God help us all.


"paul" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> History will remember you as the worst president, by far.
> First president in donkey's years to destroy jobs, isolated America,
> stuffed the environment/Kyoto, rewarded the rich,..... bye George.



 
Reply With Quote
 
Ken Briscoe
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-03-2004
"nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> "Paty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:29ef01c4c1a5$36532600$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Can't be serious. When will the results be in (I'm in
> > Ireland don't no much about how it works)

>
> Thursday at the earliest. Basically, bush won the election, and kerry

lost.
> Since kerry lost, he is saying that not enough registered voters in ohio
> voted, so he is going to file lawsuits. There are over 2000 democratic
> lawyers that have traveled to ohio, and they are ready to file lawsuits
> until they win. On the other hand, bush only has a few hundred lawyers.
>
> Nerd32768
> "Vote for JaR"
>
>


That's not the case. While it does look like Bush won the election, they
still must finish counting the votes in Ohio. It's an extreme longshot, but
it's still mathematically possible for Kerry to win Ohio's popular vote.
This would translate into all of Ohio's electoral votes, giving him a lead
over Bush. There's a difference of approximately 134,000 votes (in favor of
Bush), but there are about 145,000 provisional and absentee ballots. Kerry
would have to take virtually all of those votes, but it's not mathematically
over. Both sides have lawyers watching over the vote-counting process to
ensure "fairness." We may not know for another 10 days who has won, due to
all the provisional ballots.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com


 
Reply With Quote
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-03-2004
kerry sucks, that is all i have to to say, except, HA HA


"paul" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> History will remember you as the worst president, by far.
> First president in donkey's years to destroy jobs, isolated America,
> stuffed the environment/Kyoto, rewarded the rich,..... bye George.



 
Reply With Quote
 
Tron2004
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-03-2004
Bush is the man!

"Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> kerry sucks, that is all i have to to say, except, HA HA
>
>
> "paul" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>> History will remember you as the worst president, by far.
>> First president in donkey's years to destroy jobs, isolated America,
>> stuffed the environment/Kyoto, rewarded the rich,..... bye George.

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-03-2004
and grease is the word!


"Tron2004" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Bush is the man!
>
> "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> kerry sucks, that is all i have to to say, except, HA HA
>>
>>
>> "paul" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>>> History will remember you as the worst president, by far.
>>> First president in donkey's years to destroy jobs, isolated America,
>>> stuffed the environment/Kyoto, rewarded the rich,..... bye George.

>>
>>

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Good Riddance, Rob Glaser Lawrence D'Oliveiro NZ Computing 0 01-14-2010 11:21 PM
Goodbye "Goodbye Ruby" Robert Schaaf Ruby 7 04-18-2009 09:37 PM
Good Riddance, 2003 A+ Exams JohnO A+ Certification 5 07-06-2007 12:51 PM
Good Riddance : DVDSoon Lester Bangs DVD Video 50 12-24-2005 11:30 PM
Good Riddance Microsoft AntiSpyware Beta Julie P. Computer Support 18 03-05-2005 12:18 AM



Advertisments