Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Please, how does one imbed images in Hotmail?

Please, how does one imbed images in Hotmail?

rik ridgeway rik ridgeway is offline
Junior Member

Can anyone please help me on how to imbed an image in Hotmail. I have tried with rich text editor On, and copying and pasting the image from Explorer, but it just imbeds the frame while the picture itself doesn't show, for some reason. Your help would be most appreciated. Thanks, Richard

Last edited by rik ridgeway; 05-30-2007 at 11:11 AM..