Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > XP PRO

XP PRO

=?Utf-8?B?RWQ=?=

I have three computers running XP Pro. I have a valid (purchased) windows
install disk for all three. How can I tell which disk I used on which
computer? I need to do a repair on my laptop.
Thanks
--
xprookie

pvdg42

"Ed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have three computers running XP Pro. I have a valid (purchased) windows
> install disk for all three. How can I tell which disk I used on which
> computer? I need to do a repair on my laptop.
> Thanks
> --
> xprookie

Get Belarc Advisor and check the install key listed against the keys on you
r CD cases.

You should also know that if all 3 are the same edition, it makes no
difference which physical CD is used. They are all the same.