Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > MouseWheel/IE annoyance

MouseWheel/IE annoyance

Terry Olsen

Just re-built my computer after a hard drive crash. Now whenever I'm in IE
and I use the MouseWheel to scroll up, the next time I move the mouse, IE
navigates to the previous page.

I'm used to being able to use my MouseWheel to scroll up & down within a
page. It doesn't happen when I scroll down, only when I scroll up, then move
the mouse, IE goes back a page.

Can anyone tell me how to shut this off?