Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > XSD validation using relative path

XSD validation using relative path

method method is offline
Junior Member

Hi,
I am trying to get my program to use a relative path for the location of the XSD file. My code is this:

SAXBuilder builder = new SAXBuilder("org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser", true);

builder.setFeature("http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/schema", true);
builder.setProperty("http://apache.org/xml/properties/schema/external-noNamespaceSchemaLocation",
"configs.xsd");

configs.xsd is within my project workspace but it is still complaining of not finding the elements. Any help will be appreciated.