Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Frame Relay Back to Back Connection

Frame Relay Back to Back Connection

jwagner jwagner is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

I am setting up a home lab and I've got two Cisco 2600 series routers connected to a 2500 series router that has been designated as a Frame switch. The line and protocol are both up and the link appears functional. RIP (v2) advertisements are being sent across the link, but I am unable to ping devices on the other end.

Can anyone provide any suggestions as to what I might look at? I seem to have exhausted all the options I can think of.

Thanks.