Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > For Pennywise

For Pennywise

Trebor

Hi, thanks for the info. The website explains my problem exactly, all those
thinks happen to me. The confusing part is I don't have, nor have ever had
that resource kit on my PC, so I can't delete that problem rkadmin.dll as it
isn't on my computer. All I can think of is somehow a virus or something has
done it.
Thanks again for trying to help me

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"Trebor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi, thanks for the info. The website explains my problem exactly, all those
>thinks happen to me. The confusing part is I don't have, nor have ever had
>that resource kit on my PC, so I can't delete that problem rkadmin.dll as it
>isn't on my computer. All I can think of is somehow a virus or something has
>done it.
>Thanks again for trying to help me

You might not be able to see the file in question as it sits in the
system32 folder. unhide everything.
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tuto...2.html#win2000

For malware give AVG spyware a try
http://free.grisoft.com/doc/20/lng/us/tpl/v5

Another way to delete the file if you do find it is with Killbox
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/files/killbox.php

Good Luck.

--

I much prefer travelling in non-British ships.
There's none of that nonsense about women and children first.

Ping Pennywise Frosty Computer Support 2 11-25-2006 11:18 PM
Ping Pennywise Frosty Computer Support 1 11-16-2006 04:55 AM
Pennywise G. Morgan Computer Support 11 10-27-2006 12:57 PM
Attn: Pennywise Frosty Computer Support 3 10-24-2006 12:26 PM
Pennywise rob Computer Support 8 06-14-2005 02:31 PM

Advertisments