Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Help With Usenet Server

Help With Usenet Server

Grimm

Can someone recommend a new and cheap usenet server? I also want to have an
unlimited account. The reason is that i can't remove this damned
advertisement at the bottom of my post even though i pay for this account.

http://www.usenet.com

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

Grimm <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Can someone recommend a new and cheap usenet server? I also want to have an
>unlimited account. The reason is that i can't remove this damned
>advertisement at the bottom of my post even though i pay for this account.

As Whiskers mention (copy-N-Paste):
<http://www.individual.net/>. A 'block' account from (for example)
<http://www.octanews.com/> could work out very economical if you can
resist the allure of the binary groups.

Me I use www.individual.net (around $12 bucks a year) and because of
the allure of the binary groups www.newsguy.com (12 bucks a month)
--

http://www.onahorse.com/

sittingduck

Grimm wrote:

> Can someone recommend a new and cheap usenet server? I also want to have
> an unlimited account. The reason is that i can't remove this damned
> advertisement at the bottom of my post even though i pay for this
> account.

http://usenet-news.net/index1.php?url=get

Blinky the Shark

Grimm wrote:
> Can someone recommend a new and cheap usenet server? I also want to have an
> unlimited account. The reason is that i can't remove this damned
> advertisement at the bottom of my post even though i pay for this account.

> http://www.usenet.com

1. Kudos to you for wanting to get rid of that obnoxious ad your feed
forces on your posts, even if you have to pay a small amount to
accomplish that.

2. If you only do text groups: http://news.individual.net

After you view their information, read this:

http://blinkynet.net/comp/individual.html

Then sign up.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Muse Groops

> Grimm <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Can someone recommend a new and cheap usenet server? I also want to have an
>> unlimited account. The reason is that i can't remove this damned
>> advertisement at the bottom of my post even though i pay for this account.

> As Whiskers mention (copy-N-Paste):
> <http://www.individual.net/>. A 'block' account from (for example)
> <http://www.octanews.com/> could work out very economical if you can
> resist the allure of the binary groups.
>
> Me I use www.individual.net (around $12 bucks a year) and because of
> the allure of the binary groups www.newsguy.com (12 bucks a month)
> --
>
> http://www.onahorse.com/

the allure of the binary groups=desire to get off to porn?

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

Muse Groops <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> Me I use www.individual.net (around $12 bucks a year) and because of
>> the allure of the binary groups www.newsguy.com (12 bucks a month)

>the allure of the binary groups=desire to get off to porn?

There's porn?

Some files are quicker to download from the binary groups than with a
torrent. - that's my line and I'm sticking to it...

--

I wish there was a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence. There's
a knob called "brightness", but it doesn't work.

Plato

http://www.newscene.com/

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/