Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > RIP Roger House

RIP Roger House

Dr. Bill

relic wrote:

> BTW, *plonk*

rofl , your a self plonker now!
<aside>
You might have to ask chrisv how to crawl out of ones own bozo-bin

Clogwog

chrisv wrote:

> Clogwog wrote:
>> chrisv wrote:

>>> To be more accurate, how about: "Both are used by stupid *****"

>> Vit Nam?
>> If this is not accurate, *plonk* me, I insist!

> That isn't what the imbecelic OP wrote, is it.
>
> Stupid ****! *plonk*

Thank you, but now I'm plonked twice!
http://groups.google.nl/group/alt.os...d5ca604efaf6bd

Clogwog

chrisv wrote:

> Clogwog wrote:
>> chrisv wrote:

>>> To be more accurate, how about: "Both are used by stupid *****"

>> Vit Nam?
>> If this is not accurate, *plonk* me, I insist!

> That isn't what the imbecelic OP wrote, is it.
>
> Stupid ****! *plonk*

Better twice than never, huh!
*PLOINK*
*PLOINK*

chrisv

Clogwog wrote:
> chrisv wrote:
>
>> Clogwog wrote:

>>> Vit Nam?
>>> If this is not accurate, *plonk* me, I insist!

>> That isn't what the imbecelic OP wrote, is it.
>>
>> Stupid ****! *plonk*

> Better twice than never, huh!
> *PLOINK*
> *PLOINK*

....for group snecking on your followup:

*P L O N K*

relic

Aardvark wrote:
> On Tue, 29 May 2007 11:08:01 -0700, relic wrote:
>
>> relic wrote:

^^

>>> (...try HTML UTF

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> What's with all the html crap? Don't post html.

And you are too dumb to see why? <---Rhetorical question, don't answer.

relic

Dr. Bill wrote:
> relic wrote:
>

>> BTW, *plonk*

> rofl , your a self plonker now!
> <aside>
> You might have to ask chrisv how to crawl out of ones own bozo-bin

Easily fixed,

*unplonk*

tom

"Rebecca" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). nl...

Slong twit <plonk>

DemoDisk

"Ron" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:465b9286$0$27173$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Aardvark wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 28 May 2007 23:37:29 +0100, Gazwad wrote:
> >

> >>What's "Viet Nam"? You stupid ****.

> > I think he meant Vietnam. Formerly known as French Indo-China.

> No, I meant what I said. Viet Nam or Vietnam, both correct.

What did you mean by FTA?

Ron

Gazwad wrote:

> No one is a country the other is two words without meaning in any proper
> English dictionary.
> Unless you count Nam as an abbreviation.

Heh, what a moron. The Vietnamese call their country Viet Nam. I don't
think they need an English dictionary to tell them what the name of
their country is ****tard.

Clancy Wiggum

Rgr wrote:

>Ron, don't worry about these other dickweeds. I understood what you
>posted and appreciate the thought behind it.

So did I. The respondents that followed are ungrateful brats that
don't know the meaning of liberty and the costs associated with it.

Freedom is not free.

Re: Same Old Message out of White House..."Our" House is Holding Firm hallerb@aol.com Digital Photography 11 09-07-2006 05:14 PM
Thanks "Rgr"!! Mike Computer Support 1 03-07-2005 02:49 AM
Attention Roger: RE: Question about making a DVD movie! Sseadoubleyou Computer Support 1 02-10-2005 05:06 AM
converting accuset 1200 HW rip to software rip Wendell Computer Support 0 06-05-2004 07:32 PM
Exam certification resources by roger roger_kaal Microsoft Certification 0 10-17-2003 07:53 AM

Advertisments