Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > networking problem

networking problem

sjmarks

I did a clean reinstall of XP on my main computer and used the files and
settings transfer wizard. I was up and running fine. My laptop connects to
the internet fine thru my wireless router.
My problem is that I cannot configure the wireless network to enable file
and printer sharing. Everytime I run the "network setup wizard", I get an
message that there was an error and either to configure it manually or run
the wizard again.
Any suggestions??

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
settings,http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html As well as specific adjustment of
each computer according to what it is allowed to be shared.
Basic XP -
Printer Sharing XP -
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
Jack (MVP-Networking).