Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Script Elevation PowerToys for Windows Vista

Script Elevation PowerToys for Windows Vista

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

At last, a couple of powertoys can be downloaded from Microsoft.
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/tec...lt.aspx?loc=en
Have fun.
Carlos

Charlie Russel - MVP

Thanks, Carlos - Just what I was looking for today! Needed an easy way to
elevate from a PowerShell window. For those times I don't have an already
elevated window open.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> At last, a couple of powertoys can be downloaded from Microsoft.
> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/tec...lt.aspx?loc=en
> Have fun.
> Carlos

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=