Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > saving messages

saving messages

wicked

I want to save a bunch of my email messages to a cd. Thunderbird
1.5.0.10 (20070221)
How do I do this? Or where do I go to read about doing this? Thanks

Ed Mullen

http://mozilla.edmullen.net/moz_archive.html

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

Saving Messages Echy Firefox 0 01-23-2006 08:12 PM
EXCEL question saving a file saving the the first column as read only Luis Esteban Valencia ASP .Net 0 01-06-2005 07:02 PM
Saving DataTable to session vs saving a Custom object. John Kandell ASP .Net 4 12-10-2004 05:08 AM
Saving Images While Saving ASP Pages ! Lovely Angel For You ASP General 1 10-03-2003 12:03 AM
saving OE inbox messages? fgphotog Computer Support 1 09-06-2003 07:04 PM

Advertisments