Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Live video streaming help please

Live video streaming help please

PeterL

Hi all

A website operated by a tropical fish retailer wants to put one of their
tanks on video stream on one of their ages.

Google seems to just show retailers of equipment without details of how this
is done and how feasible it is to do.

Any assistance welcome and any god sites with details appreciated.

PeterL

--
======================
Website http://peterleach.info

Si Ballenger

On Mon, 28 May 2007 14:41:08 +0100, "PeterL"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi all
>
>A website operated by a tropical fish retailer wants to put one of their
>tanks on video stream on one of their ages.
>
>Google seems to just show retailers of equipment without details of how this
>is done and how feasible it is to do.
>
>Any assistance welcome and any god sites with details appreciated.
>
>PeterL

Look for webcam programs. The free MS media encoder works well
for fish tanks. Do a google search for "fish tank webcam" to see
examples.

PeterL

Si Ballenger wrote:
> On Mon, 28 May 2007 14:41:08 +0100, "PeterL"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> A website operated by a tropical fish retailer wants to put one of
>> their tanks on video stream on one of their ages.
>>
>> Google seems to just show retailers of equipment without details of
>> how this is done and how feasible it is to do.
>>
>> Any assistance welcome and any god sites with details appreciated.
>>
>> PeterL

> Look for webcam programs. The free MS media encoder works well
> for fish tanks. Do a google search for "fish tank webcam" to see
> examples.

tHANKS A LOT WILL ADVISE GROUP OF PROGRESS

--