Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > need a copy of the MCSE Self-Paced Training 70-217 or 70-294

Reply
Thread Tools

need a copy of the MCSE Self-Paced Training 70-217 or 70-294

 
 
john
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-25-2004
I would like to get a copy of the CDs that came with MCSE Self-Paced
Training Kit (Exam 70-294) or 70-217 (isbn 0735614385 or 0735617597.
If you have a CD image that would help also.

Thanks

Eddy
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
catwalker63
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-25-2004
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (john) prattled ceaslessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> I would like to get a copy of the CDs that came with MCSE Self-Paced
> Training Kit (Exam 70-294) or 70-217 (isbn 0735614385 or 0735617597.
> If you have a CD image that would help also.
>
> Thanks
>
> Eddy
>


www.amazon.com

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet
BS, MCP
MCNGP #43

"Definitely not wearing any underwear."
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
catwalker63
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-25-2004
catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:Xns958CD0BF352D1catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:

> (E-Mail Removed) (john) prattled ceaslessly in
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om:
>
>> Eddy
>>


Are you John or are you Eddy?


--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet
BS, MCP
MCNGP #43

"Definitely not wearing any underwear."
 
Reply With Quote
 
john
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-25-2004
I am the same person


catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<Xns958CD3FBCEA9Bcatwalker63athotmail@216.196 .97.136>...
> catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
> news:Xns958CD0BF352D1catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:
>
> > (E-Mail Removed) (john) prattled ceaslessly in
> > news:(E-Mail Removed) om:
> >
> >> Eddy
> >>

>
> Are you John or are you Eddy?

 
Reply With Quote
 
Rowdy Yates
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-26-2004

but are you one and the same?

(E-Mail Removed) (john) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> I am the same person
>
>
> catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:<Xns958CD3FBCEA9Bcatwalker63athotmail@216.196 .97.136>...
>> catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
>> news:Xns958CD0BF352D1catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:
>>
>> > (E-Mail Removed) (john) prattled ceaslessly in
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed) om:
>> >
>> >> Eddy
>> >>

>>
>> Are you John or are you Eddy?

>




--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/
"Shhhh... Do you smell that? I think is't Albanian Goat Smegma!"
 
Reply With Quote
 
The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-26-2004
>www.amazon.com

btob.barnesandnoble.com

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
 
Reply With Quote
 
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-26-2004
john wrote:
> I am the same person


It would seem that your frontal lobotomy was a success.

 
Reply With Quote
 
TechGeekPro
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-28-2004
On Oct 26, 2004 at 11:20am "FrisbeeŽ" blathered:

> john wrote:
>> I am the same person

>
> It would seem that your frontal lobotomy was a success.
>


Roses are red, violets are blue.
I'm a schizophrenic, and so am I.

--
TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
I'm TechGeekPro, and I approved this post.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Microsoft MCSE Certification MCSE Training Certification freemcse Microsoft Certification 0 08-30-2009 03:42 PM
MCSE 2003 TRAINING PACK + 70-291 VIDEO TRAINING and more Daniel MCSE 2 09-06-2007 04:04 PM
Upgrade mcse nt 4.0 to mcse 2000 and after to mcse 2003 =?Utf-8?B?bG9sbw==?= MCSE 5 02-22-2007 07:59 PM
what is Deep Copy, shallow copy and bitwises copy.? saxenavaibhav17@gmail.com C++ 26 09-01-2006 09:37 PM
is dict.copy() a deep copy or a shallow copy Alex Python 2 09-05-2005 07:01 AM



Advertisments