Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > CallManager 4.1

CallManager 4.1

Andy

Hi guys,

I need to remove authorization when users press the directory and
services button, i have disabled extension mobility service,
disassociated the users from the phone, but still getting prompted for
authorization, i have searched Cisco documentation and could not find
anything.

We are not using AD, or netscape, i just added users on CM, and
associated the phone to the user, phones that are not associated with
any user has no problem.

Except for this problem all phone are working just fine.

Your Help is highly appreciated

Regards,
Andy.

Andy

When i disable Default web page from IIS, the phone stops prompting me
for username and password, but now i can not open the ccmadmin
webpage, any thoughts?

Regards,
Andy.

Thrill5

You've got something messed up in call manager, I would open a TAC case to
get it straighten out. Call-manager has a bunch of stuff behind the scenes
that you can't configure directly unless you know the internals.

Scott
"Andy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> When i disable Default web page from IIS, the phone stops prompting me
> for username and password, but now i can not open the ccmadmin
> webpage, any thoughts?
>
> Regards,
> Andy.

CeykoVer

I concur with Thrill5 assessment. When you originally put up a post about
your problem I looked into it and could not find an issue. I forgot to post
about it afterwards. However the best of us have to open TAC cases for
assistance and they usually do a pretty good job. Please post up with the
resolution if you don't mind though.

Thanks.
"Thrill5" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> You've got something messed up in call manager, I would open a TAC case to
> get it straighten out. Call-manager has a bunch of stuff behind the
> scenes that you can't configure directly unless you know the internals.
>
> Scott
> "Andy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> When i disable Default web page from IIS, the phone stops prompting me
>> for username and password, but now i can not open the ccmadmin
>> webpage, any thoughts?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Andy.

Andy

Guys, I am sorry to tell you that i do not have access to TAC at the
time being, i am planning a fresh installation.

Regards
Andy