Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Opera Browser

Opera Browser

billhook@spamhole.com

Can SKS advise me how to change the font in the address and search
boxes, TIA.

why?

On 28 May 2007 00:17:28 -0700, billhook@ wrote:

>Can SKS advise me how to change the font in the address and search
>boxes, TIA.

It may depend on what sort of change you want, size, font type.

Try
F1 for Help or
Tools / Preferences / Advanced / Fonts.

http://www.opera.com/support/
http://my.opera.com/community/forums/

Me

Whiskers

On 2007-05-28, why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote:

> On 28 May 2007 00:17:28 -0700, billhook@ wrote:
>
>>Can SKS advise me how to change the font in the address and search
>>boxes, TIA.

> It may depend on what sort of change you want, size, font type.
>
> Try
> F1 for Help or
> Tools / Preferences / Advanced / Fonts.
>
> http://www.opera.com/support/
> http://my.opera.com/community/forums/
>
> Me

This might be a good moment to mention the opera.* newsgroups, too (which
are about the web browser, not the art form).

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

why?

On Mon, 28 May 2007 12:02:11 +0100, Whiskers wrote:

>On 2007-05-28, why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote:
>>
>> On 28 May 2007 00:17:28 -0700, billhook@ wrote:
>>
>>>Can SKS advise me how to change the font in the address and search
>>>boxes, TIA.

>> It may depend on what sort of change you want, size, font type.
>>
>> Try
>> F1 for Help or
>> Tools / Preferences / Advanced / Fonts.
>>
>> http://www.opera.com/support/
>> http://my.opera.com/community/forums/
>>
>> Me

>This might be a good moment to mention the opera.* newsgroups, too (which
>are about the web browser, not the art form).

I was a bit rushed, once in Opera Support other oprions may have
been obvious.

Me