Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Unsubscribing from the mailing list

Unsubscribing from the mailing list

marijuanated@gmail.com

Hi All,

I do not know if this is the correct group to ask this question. But
since mailman is python-based I thought i would ask here.

adventitiously. I then wanted to reverse my decision and so tried to
unsubscribe from the mailing list. The web interface told that I had
to enter my username and then click unsubscribe. I did so. I was
responded with the message that "A confirmation mail has been sent".
However I did not get any mail of that sort. Due to this I am not able
to unsubscribe and I get loads of emails from that mailing list every
day.

Can somebody help me get out of this mess??

Thanks,
Sundar

Ben Finney

> I do not know if this is the correct group to ask this question. But
> since mailman is python-based I thought i would ask here.

There are a great many Python-based applications; this forum is for
discussing the Python language and closely-related topics.

Mailman has its own support resources that will better be able to
answer your questions:

<URL:http://list.org/>

--
\ "...one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was |
`\ that, lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful |

Tina I

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I do not know if this is the correct group to ask this question. But
> since mailman is python-based I thought i would ask here.
>
> I had subscribed to a mailing list called (E-Mail Removed)
> adventitiously. I then wanted to reverse my decision and so tried to
> unsubscribe from the mailing list. The web interface told that I had
> to enter my username and then click unsubscribe. I did so. I was
> responded with the message that "A confirmation mail has been sent".
> However I did not get any mail of that sort. Due to this I am not able
> to unsubscribe and I get loads of emails from that mailing list every
> day.
>
> Can somebody help me get out of this mess??
>
> Thanks,
> Sundar

Umm... why not ask on (E-Mail Removed) ??