Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Lenovo Thinkpad X60 Tablet Screen TN / WVA XGA

Lenovo Thinkpad X60 Tablet Screen TN / WVA XGA

williammaw@aol.com

Does anybody know what the abbreviations TN and WVA on the Thinkpad
MultiView / MultiTouch X60 series stand for. WVA sounds like wide
viewing angle, but I have no idea what TN is for?

Thank you in advance ...

Mr. Arnold

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Does anybody know what the abbreviations TN and WVA on the Thinkpad
> MultiView / MultiTouch X60 series stand for. WVA sounds like wide
> viewing angle, but I have no idea what TN is for?

Is Google down?

WhzzKdd

"Mr. Arnold" <MR. http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fDp6i.19720$(E-Mail Removed) link.net...

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> Does anybody know what the abbreviations TN and WVA on the Thinkpad
>> MultiView / MultiTouch X60 series stand for. WVA sounds like wide
>> viewing angle, but I have no idea what TN is for?
>>

> Is Google down?

LOL!

Just for kicks, I went to IBM's info pages on that model, and neither
acronym showed anywhere. Maybe the OP should have posted the link he was
looking at.

Blinky the Shark

WhzzKdd wrote:
> "Mr. Arnold" <MR. (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:fDp6i.19720$(E-Mail Removed) link.net...
>>
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>>> Does anybody know what the abbreviations TN and WVA on the Thinkpad
>>> MultiView / MultiTouch X60 series stand for. WVA sounds like wide
>>> viewing angle, but I have no idea what TN is for?

>> Is Google down?

> LOL!
>
> Just for kicks, I went to IBM's info pages on that model, and neither
> acronym showed anywhere. Maybe the OP should have posted the link he was
> looking at.

The TN models are only legal in TN (Tennessee). The WVA models are only
legal in WVA (West Virginia)...

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

WhzzKdd

news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> WhzzKdd wrote:
>> "Mr. Arnold" <MR. (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:fDp6i.19720$(E-Mail Removed) link.net...
>>>
>>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>>>
>>> Is Google down?

>> LOL!
>>
>> Just for kicks, I went to IBM's info pages on that model, and neither
>> acronym showed anywhere. Maybe the OP should have posted the link he was
>> looking at.

> The TN models are only legal in TN (Tennessee). The WVA models are only
> legal in WVA (West Virginia)...

Or they only work there. A universal model adds 20% to the price.

Mr. Arnold

news:cSp6i.2587$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Mr. Arnold" <MR. (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:fDp6i.19720$(E-Mail Removed) link.net...
>>
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>>> Does anybody know what the abbreviations TN and WVA on the Thinkpad
>>> MultiView / MultiTouch X60 series stand for. WVA sounds like wide
>>> viewing angle, but I have no idea what TN is for?
>>>

>> Is Google down?
>>

> LOL!
>
> Just for kicks, I went to IBM's info pages on that model, and neither
> acronym showed anywhere. Maybe the OP should have posted the link he was
> looking at.

Well, Google was up and maybe this is what TN means.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquid_...matic_.28TN.29

People post to these NG(s) with questions like this and are too lazy to go
look it up.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"Mr. Arnold" <MR. (E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>People post to these NG(s) with questions like this and are too lazy to go
>look it up.

Or worried, I googled for an 11 year old boy yesterday and just knew
there a file being started on me, if not already :}

My result:
http://bumpshack.com/2007/05/25/1051...y-11-year-old/
--

Evil Ka
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TvtzEgFBl3I

WhzzKdd

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Mr. Arnold" <MR. (E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>People post to these NG(s) with questions like this and are too lazy to go
>>look it up.

> Or worried, I googled for an 11 year old boy yesterday and just knew
> there a file being started on me, if not already :}
>
> My result:
> http://bumpshack.com/2007/05/25/1051...y-11-year-old/

OMG! That is HUGE!