Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > study centre of ms -mcse in punjab india

study centre of ms -mcse in punjab india

iqbal

hi!
is there any one who let me know about study centers of
microsoft mcse in punjab(india)
thanks
iqbal

=?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=

I thought Punjab was a PERSON, not a place....

"iqbal" wrote:

> hi!
> is there any one who let me know about study centers of
> microsoft mcse in punjab(india)
> thanks
> iqbal

J.R. Jones

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 09:03:03 -0700, Ronathospice bellowed:

> I thought Punjab was a PERSON, not a place....

And you were wrong.

JaR
Geographic Candidate