Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > deserialize CDATA section in XML

deserialize CDATA section in XML

Dariusz Tomoń

Hi,

I have got xml document with CDATA sections containing special characters
like links to images. All Iwant is to display the content withing my div
section. Can you provide me a snippet of a code.

Thank you in advance.

Darek T.