Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > IMPRESSED!!!

IMPRESSED!!!

=?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=

I'm IMPRESSED!!!! I was browsing some other newsgroups and actually saw
INTELLIGENT responses from Kline Sphere and Neil. DASM! Even though they
are troll flamers of the first degree in this NG they are human over yonder!

Ken Briscoe

"Ronathospice" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm IMPRESSED!!!! I was browsing some other newsgroups and actually saw
> INTELLIGENT responses from Kline Sphere and Neil. DASM! Even though they
> are troll flamers of the first degree in this NG they are human over

yonder!

That's impossible. It must be a different Neil and Kline. There's two
reasons for this:

1. The *real* Kline and Neil have never posted anything intelligent.
2. The *real* Kline and Neil are not trolls.
3. The *real* Kline and Neil are not human. Spawns of Satan, maybe. Human,
no.

DASM!

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

first initial last name AT gmail DOT com

J.R. Jones

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:51:01 -0700, Ronathospice bellowed:

> I'm IMPRESSED!!!! I was browsing some other newsgroups and actually saw
> INTELLIGENT responses from Kline Sphere and Neil. DASM! Even though they
> are troll flamers of the first degree in this NG they are human over yonder!

Well, there goes the old reputation.

=?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE?=

Ronathospice wrote:
> I'm IMPRESSED!!!! I was browsing some other newsgroups and actually
> saw INTELLIGENT responses from Kline Sphere and Neil. DASM! Even
> though they are troll flamers of the first degree in this NG they are
> human over yonder!

That's only because other newsgroups are not nearly as filled with as many
clueless IDOTS as we get here. In other words, other
technical/certification newsgroups get significantly more intelligent
questions that deserve intelligent answers. And as such, they're boring.
This group attracts people who aren't even pursuing an MCSE simply because
of its reputation of NOT being boring. Unfortunately, it also attracts
people who couldn't find their own arse with two hands and a flashlight.

--
Fris "TELL ME ABOUT MSCE I WANT TO MAKE MONEY" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

Neil

incase you missed it =?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=
<(E-Mail Removed)> said in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I'm IMPRESSED!!!! I was browsing some other newsgroups and actually
> saw INTELLIGENT responses from Kline Sphere and Neil. DASM! Even
> though they are troll flamers of the first degree in this NG they are
> human over yonder!

complete accident I assure you....

(this will ruin my reptation)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

=?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=

Fris...your point is well taken. I was in the MCCBA group and found only a
few "uh....how do I are get MCDBA?" type questions. I have also noticed that
intelligent questions in THIS NG also get intelligent responses from the
MCNGP group. Keep flaming the trolls

"Neil" wrote:

> incase you missed it =?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=
> <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > I'm IMPRESSED!!!! I was browsing some other newsgroups and actually
> > saw INTELLIGENT responses from Kline Sphere and Neil. DASM! Even
> > though they are troll flamers of the first degree in this NG they are
> > human over yonder!
> >

> complete accident I assure you....
>
> (this will ruin my reptation)
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30
> the "curious" hair on the soap of society

catwalker63

=?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?= <(E-Mail Removed)>
prattled ceaslessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Keep flaming the trolls

Dammint Neil, where did you leave the lighter??????!!!!!

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

Neil

incase you missed it catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
news:Xns958A8E467A653catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:

> =?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?= <(E-Mail Removed)>
> prattled ceaslessly in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Keep flaming the trolls

> Dammint Neil, where did you leave the lighter??????!!!!!

I think it's out of fluid anyway. here, borrow my gun:

+--^----------,--------,-----,--------^-,
`+---------------------------^----------|
`\_,---------,---------,--------------'
/ XXXXXX /'| /'
/ XXXXXX / `\ /'
/ XXXXXX /`-------'
/ XXXXXX /
/ XXXXXX /
(________( Steven Paul Adams
`------'

--
Neil MCNGP #30

T-Bone

"Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote
> I think it's out of fluid anyway. here, borrow my gun:

Otherwise known as the 9mm solution to troll control.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

>I was browsing some other newsgroups and actually saw
>INTELLIGENT responses from Kline Sphere

you try to confuse

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3