Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Cannot access control panel or Welcome Centre??

Cannot access control panel or Welcome Centre??

=?Utf-8?B?Tm90b3Jpb3VzIExlZQ==?=

I have just finished installing Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit edition on
my newly built PC.

However, I can no longer access the control panel or welcome centre program
as when I click on them nothing happens.

I have heard of this briefly before & believe it has something to do with
Nvidia drivers overwriting a file or something.

My spec is as follows: -

Quad core cpu
Asus P5N32E-SLi Mobo
GTX8800 Graphics card
2GB Memory
2 x 320GB Hard Drives (Raid 0)

Has anybody heard of this problem before & how do I correct it?

Thanks.