Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > USINGBLUETOOTH IN VISTA??????

USINGBLUETOOTH IN VISTA??????

bobbynoggs

Hi gang,
Long time, no see.

I've just had a brand new system from Evesham i.e. 2GB RAM, 320GB Hard
disk, 22 inch monitor etc.

Anyway, down to business - I've got a bluetooth dongle which worked
when I used it on WinXP but unfortunately not with Vista.

Having been unable to locate the original driver disk Vista was also
not able to find one on the net. Is there any other way of transfering
music files from PC to mobile phone?

Thanks,
Bob

Flying Rat

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Hi gang,
> Long time, no see.
>
> I've just had a brand new system from Evesham i.e. 2GB RAM, 320GB Hard
> disk, 22 inch monitor etc.
>
> Anyway, down to business - I've got a bluetooth dongle which worked
> when I used it on WinXP but unfortunately not with Vista.
>
> Having been unable to locate the original driver disk Vista was also
> not able to find one on the net. Is there any other way of transfering
> music files from PC to mobile phone?
>
> Thanks,
> Bob

depending on the phone, USB cable might work.

WhzzKdd

"Flying Rat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). net...
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>> Hi gang,
>> Long time, no see.
>>
>> I've just had a brand new system from Evesham i.e. 2GB RAM, 320GB Hard
>> disk, 22 inch monitor etc.
>>
>> Anyway, down to business - I've got a bluetooth dongle which worked
>> when I used it on WinXP but unfortunately not with Vista.
>>
>> Having been unable to locate the original driver disk Vista was also
>> not able to find one on the net. Is there any other way of transfering
>> music files from PC to mobile phone?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Bob
>>

> depending on the phone, USB cable might work.

Or if it uses a memory card, a card reader on the PC might work.

John Holmes

bobbynoggs "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Hi gang,
> Long time, no see.
>
> I've just had a brand new system from Evesham i.e. 2GB RAM, 320GB Hard
> disk, 22 inch monitor etc.
>
> Anyway, down to business - I've got a bluetooth dongle which worked
> when I used it on WinXP but unfortunately not with Vista.
>
> Having been unable to locate the original driver disk Vista was also
> not able to find one on the net. Is there any other way of transfering
> music files from PC to mobile phone?
>
> Thanks,
> Bob

Most, but not all, XP drivers will work with Vista. Find the bluetooth
adapter's manufacturer website and download the driver.

--
Your mother was a geeky harpy who was jailed for indecent exposure on a
luxury cruise liner.