Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Adding search engines

Adding search engines

Lukan

How would I go about adding a listing for amazon.com into the FF2 search
window?

Lukan

Lukan wrote:
> How would I go about adding a listing for amazon.com into the FF2 search
> window?

(I imagine it comes standard in the US version, I downloaded the British
version and it had one for amazon.uk, which is no good to me, I need the
..com)

Lukan

Lukan wrote:
> Lukan wrote:
>> How would I go about adding a listing for amazon.com into the FF2
>> search window?

> (I imagine it comes standard in the US version, I downloaded the British
> version and it had one for amazon.uk, which is no good to me, I need the
> .com)

Found it -

http://www.berm.co.nz/mozilla/searchplugins.html

.... wasn't on the official site though ...

Adding Search engines Paulo Firefox 5 11-05-2007 11:31 AM
adding other search engines to google's free sitesearch Troy Piggins HTML 0 01-31-2006 09:06 PM
removing search engines from the search bar whatever.or.not@gmail.com Firefox 1 02-17-2005 12:06 PM
Search Bar not displaying search Engines Zimran Douglas Firefox 1 01-07-2005 02:30 PM
"Add engines"... how can I "remove engines" ? Jude Barnes Firefox 4 08-19-2004 11:02 PM

Advertisments