Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Does eBay have a "Item must be shipped by" policy?

Does eBay have a "Item must be shipped by" policy?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

pcbutts1 wrote:

> that just depletes the purpose.

Err ... "defeats"

WhzzKdd

No - you misunderstood. He's not talking about the METHOD of shipping. He's
talking about sitting on his you-know-what for three days before taking the
sold item down to the post office or the UPS shipping store and actually
getting it sent.

See, if some lazy you-know-what gets my money, and waits several days before
shipping my stuff, I'm gonna be ****ed, no matter WHAT method is used to
ship it.

Shipments should be sent as soon as possible after the payment transaction
is completed. While there are no "rules" stating that, it's just good common
courtesy, good human relations, and the right thing to do.

news:f3c48d$qu1$(E-Mail Removed)...
> No. Three business days is very good but only if it is shipped on the day
> payment is received or the next day. I once paid for priority next day
> shipping which they did but they did not ship it until 7 days after
> payment, that just depletes the purpose.
>
> --
>
> Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
> The list grows. Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com,
> David H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
> Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell
>

> "Bioret" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> You all think 3 business days later is bad?...I have 100% feedback (59)
>> but
>> it seems it wont be like that anymore.

pcbutts1

Yes, the "F" and the "P" are too close to each other on the keyboard. ;0)

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> pcbutts1 wrote:
>
>> that just depletes the purpose.

> Err ... "defeats"

pcbutts1

OOOH I got ya now. The lazy bastard.

news:LSi6i.3626$(E-Mail Removed)...
> No - you misunderstood. He's not talking about the METHOD of shipping.
> He's talking about sitting on his you-know-what for three days before
> taking the sold item down to the post office or the UPS shipping store and
> actually getting it sent.
>
> See, if some lazy you-know-what gets my money, and waits several days
> before shipping my stuff, I'm gonna be ****ed, no matter WHAT method is
> used to ship it.
>
> Shipments should be sent as soon as possible after the payment transaction
> is completed. While there are no "rules" stating that, it's just good
> common courtesy, good human relations, and the right thing to do.
>
> "pcbutts1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:f3c48d$qu1$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> No. Three business days is very good but only if it is shipped on the day
>> payment is received or the next day. I once paid for priority next day
>> shipping which they did but they did not ship it until 7 days after
>> payment, that just depletes the purpose.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
>> The list grows. Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com,
>> David H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
>> Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell
>>

>> "Bioret" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> You all think 3 business days later is bad?...I have 100% feedback (59)
>>> but
>>> it seems it wont be like that anymore.

Christopher Syn

as an ebay user, , if someone shipped my item in 3 days, thats acceptable
to me (you have that long just to pay the seller in most cases),especially
if the seller didnt state immediate shipping in the ad.lets say you got the
same item from a mail order retailer, how long on average would it take???

news:Yt76i.2514$(E-Mail Removed)...
> So when you pay someone the big bucks, and want your stuff, you're happy
> to wait an extra three days for the seller to get it shipped? Most people
> would be upset.
>
> "Christopher Syn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:go76i.3497$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>3 days is excellent, tell him to f off and neg the crap out of him
>>
>> "Bioret" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>I recently a nintendo wii on ebay. The buyer payed promptly and I sent
>>>it
>>> 3 business days later. My question is: does ebay have a policy that
>>> says
>>> within how many days I must send something? Because the buyer is
>>> bitching
>>> because I hadnt sent it sooner... And I had not stated anything about
>>> sending it within a specific time.
>>>
>>> I just want to know if eBay has a policy like that so that I can email
>>> the
>>> buyer and tell him I'm within the rules (as I'm sure it would be higher
>>> than 3 business days)
>>>
>>> Thanks.

Christopher Syn

see if you think so after he negs you....

> "Christopher Syn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:go76i.3497$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> 3 days is excellent, tell him to f off and neg the crap out of him

> I can't do that, he was a good buyer. Anyways with ebay you neg them they
> neg you.

WhzzKdd

Yeah - that's how I felt too <g>

news:f3ch48$pu4$(E-Mail Removed)...
> OOOH I got ya now. The lazy bastard.
>
> --
>
> Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
> The list grows. Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com,
> David H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
> Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell
>

> "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote in message
> news:LSi6i.3626$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> No - you misunderstood. He's not talking about the METHOD of shipping.
>> He's talking about sitting on his you-know-what for three days before
>> taking the sold item down to the post office or the UPS shipping store
>> and actually getting it sent.
>>
>> See, if some lazy you-know-what gets my money, and waits several days
>> before shipping my stuff, I'm gonna be ****ed, no matter WHAT method is
>> used to ship it.
>>
>> Shipments should be sent as soon as possible after the payment
>> transaction is completed. While there are no "rules" stating that, it's
>> just good common courtesy, good human relations, and the right thing to
>> do.
>>
>> "pcbutts1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:f3c48d$qu1$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> No. Three business days is very good but only if it is shipped on the
>>> day payment is received or the next day. I once paid for priority next
>>> day shipping which they did but they did not ship it until 7 days after
>>> payment, that just depletes the purpose.
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
>>> The list grows. Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com,
>>> David H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
>>> Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell
>>>

>>> "Bioret" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

WhzzKdd

The retailers I purchase from ship no later than the next day, unless it's a
made-to-order item. If they don't have a fast shipping policy, I won't shop
there.

news:XRj6i.1802$(E-Mail Removed)...