Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Time Tips for Certification Exams

Time Tips for Certification Exams

Robert Williams [CertGuard]

Written by: Mitchell D. Garvis
Posted on: www.CertGuard.com

It is a common misconception that information such as the number of
questions on a given cert exam is protected by the Non-Disclosure Agreement
(NDA), and it has been repeated so many times by so many people that some
people are surprised when I answer the question. That being said, this is
not a History test, it is a test of your skills. If you are concerned by
time, I suggest the following:

Read the rest here:
http://www.CertGuard.com/Time-Tips-f...tion-Exams.asp

To keep up with all of our Articles, you can check the page:
http://www.CertGuard.com

OR, Subscribe to the RSS Feed
http://www.CertGuard.com/feed.xml