Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Ken Briscoe

OT: Ken Briscoe

Neil

will be unbearable for the next week....

congrats to the BoSox fans anyways...at least it wasn't the Yankees....

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Ken Briscoe

news:Xns95894D90EA8E9neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> will be unbearable for the next week....
>
> congrats to the BoSox fans anyways...at least it wasn't the Yankees....

I will do my best to keep my new, upbeat attitude out of this newsgroup. I
will try to remain as steadily sarcastic as possible. If you would like to
see some gloating, cheering, predictions, and homoerotic sexual domination,
come for a visit in alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox.

--

KB - MCNGP "or not thug" #26

first initial last name AT gmail DOT com

Jtyc

> come for a visit in alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox.

feh...

Go Vikings!

Doom

news:Oo%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> come for a visit in alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox.

> feh...
>

> Go Vikings!

You know damn right.

Doom
Nordic MCNGP

Keyboard Cowboy

Hell yeah!!!

LnkWizard

"Keyboard Cowboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:1f0201c4b77f$580e7a90$(E-Mail Removed)...

My sentiments exactly
LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

Mike T.

"Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:Xns95894D90EA8E9neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> will be unbearable for the next week....
>
> congrats to the BoSox fans anyways...at least it wasn't the Yankees....

That hurt.

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI

Ken Briscoe

"Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:Xns95894D90EA8E9neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> > will be unbearable for the next week....
> >
> > congrats to the BoSox fans anyways...at least it wasn't the Yankees....
> >

> That hurt.

Who's your daddy?

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

first initial last name AT gmail DOT com

Mike T.

"Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > news:Xns95894D90EA8E9neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> > > will be unbearable for the next week....
> > >
> > > congrats to the BoSox fans anyways...at least it wasn't the

Yankees....

> > That hurt.

> Who's your daddy?

2am start times are not conducive to me being in a good mood.

What's funny is that I see people wearing Yankees stuff all the time here,
but I doubt that a single one of them could identify, say, Derek Jeter if
their lives depended on it. Of course the bigger story here is that the
national team's goalkeeper just took it in the tailpipe from a 2.5 million
euro divorce settlement.

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI

tamerallord@microsoft.com

Ping Bob Holmes and Ken Briscoe =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?= MCSE 8 06-08-2004 08:53 PM
Ping JaR and Ken Briscoe Neil MCSE 14 04-16-2004 10:30 PM
Is Ken Briscoe "eddierox"? TechGeekPro MCSE 15 04-05-2004 06:49 PM
Attn: Ken Briscoe Network Guru MCSE 1 02-17-2004 02:13 PM
Ping Ken Briscoe =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 1 11-04-2003 06:52 PM

Advertisments